By providing this information, you expressly consent that ADA can process your personal data in order to:
- develop its activities;
- process requests that you have submitted;
- send you communications which you have requested;
- process a donation that you have made;
- create a subscription to a service it provides;
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and ADA;
- seek your views or comments on the services ADA provides;
- notify you of changes to ADA´s services;
- market research, internal monitor and auditing traffic;
- administer membership records, patrons’ and benefactor records and donation schemes;
- send you invitations to take part in research surveys, research discussion groups or interviews to give your opinions about ADA´s productions and services;
- to enable trusted partner organisations to perform services on ADA´s behalf or to help ADA to understand its customers more effectively;
- administer ADA´s site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes.
ADA commits not to transfer, sell or share your personal data for commercial purposes to third parties, except where this is necessary by law or to fulfil the organization of the activities programmed by ADA.
Should your data change in any way, you must duly inform ADA of this change by sending an email to email@example.com. The owner of the data is the only person liable in case of providing false, inaccurate or outdated data when filling out the forms available on ADA´s website.
Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your data. If you do not want ADA to retain or use your data in any way or at any time, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting ADA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the Law on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (LSSICE 34/2002) ADA informs you that your email address can be used to send information about ADA. If you do not want to receive this information, ADA kindly asks you to opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com.